Discover everything Skidaway Island Park has to offer:
- Hike over six miles of trails and experience pristine Maritime Forest and Coastal Marshlands. See the Indian middens, the observation tower on the Skidaway River and watch the fiddler crabs at low tide.
- Visit the Interpretive Center and learn about the Giant Ground Sloth and imagine what life on Skidaway was like when he was lumbering around.
- Come to a program! Regularly scheduled programs to facilitate learning on the coastal environment, history, local flora and fauna, and anything in-between are ongoing. Be sure to check the schedule on our website.
- Rent a bike, take a leisurely ride through the campground and see where everyone is visiting from, and ride our Big Ferry Trail for a more adventurous off road ride.
- Popular for photographers and birders, and part of the Colonial Coast Birders Trail.
Park Hours: 7AM-10PM
Office Hours: 8AM-8PM
$5 parking. Annual passes available.
$30 parking for 13-30 passenger vans. Annual passes available.
ACCOMMODATIONS & FACILITIES:
- 588 Acres
• 3 Camper Cabins ($135)— Sleeps 4-5, linens and dishes not provided
• 87 Tent, Trailer, RV Campsites ($26-$45) — 17 are sewer hookups
• 3 Pioneer Campgrounds ($40 – groups of 10 + only)
• 5 Picnic Shelters($35)
• Group Shelter (seats 150, $150 – $300)
• Interpretive Center